20 Jul 2016
The Verne Chieftain
Scene 1 - The Refugees’ Camp:
It is 2018, the 15th Anniversary of The Event, when this world born from the scraps and ashes from the Old World. The Breakthrough phenomena has bring some chaos, and just recently the world had found some peace, even considering the rising of Eretz Israel and the fall of Calliphate and China.
Africa has always been somewhat a powder barrel, and The Event only make things goes worse, with Warlords and Tribal Kings going into the Breakthrough and at the same time fighting without West support against the Calliphate. In the chaos and civil war many of the African countries are, the last respected institutions are those supported by Doctors Without Borders, actually almost the last really neutral institution in the world. One of those is Heroes Without Borders, that is supporting the last efforts from UNESCO, UNICEF, World Health Organization and other UN initiatives (now very weakened with the dissolution of NATO and the rising of League of Democratic States).
One of the objectives for Médicins Sans Frontières e Herós Sans Frontières (HSF) is to support and maintain the safeness on the refugee’s camps all around the world: with Eretz Israel rising, and other events, lots of people are now away from their original countries (some of them that no more exists, like Gaza and West Bank).
Sierra Leone was taken into the post-Event turmoil and had a quick, but bloody, Civil War until one of the most powerful breakthrough, Bengela (real name: Nelson Tshabalala) expelled the corrupt president from it and was elect some time after with promises of democracy. However, there’s lots of refugee’s on the big camp, nicknamed as Roque Santeiro (in honor of the biggest informal market in the world, established in Angola and closed shortly after The Event, that was by itself named based on an old pre-Event Brazilian soap opera). At least 10 thousand families lives there, with the support of many volunteers, breakthrough or not. The place is maintained by United Nations via UNHCR (United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees), with support of all UN Commissioners and NGOs possibles, from UNESCO and UNICEF to MSF and HSF.
In this scenario the PCs arrives as newly-trained HSF recruits. They are taken in the Freetown airport and brought to Roque Santeiro by helicopter: Atlas, Vernes and other flying heroes as advised to not fly to avoid any uneasiness local military. Their contact is Corin Phakathwayo, one of the fixed HSF in the region. He’s known as his main perk to has no costume, nickname or crest: he feels herself as the modern Lothar, and is somewhat a good comparison, as he is a C-Class Ajax and is the first-in-command of the local captain of HSF.
When they get into Roque Santeiro, they feel the real problem: is a big sea of UN-tents, improved by Vernetech, and some generators maintained by a team of UN and HSF Vernes for power and communication. Time after time people came for Roque Santeiro and, although some of them obtain refugee visas for LDS countries and leave the camp every day, many more came.
In the main structure, they are received by the local fixed team of HSF and presented to the HSF captain in place. Diana (real name: Diana Souza) is half-Brazilian (father)/half-South African (Sotho lineage, by mother) A-Class Ajax, but don’t look as one: she’s very pretty with a big afro and somewhat slim, looking like a very beautiful woman from pre-Event films. However, she’s very serious and his look looks like she’s really business
“Alright, chaps, think you had the basic training at Genebra, but now it’s real life. Hope you are able to use your powers and more for something better than your own benefit.
Roque Santeiro is the biggest refugee camp in the world. Some countries has less people than we have here. There we have people from all the Africa, and from all the main tribes: nago, nubians, belize, sotho, xhosa, zulu, hutu, you name it. Also there’s lots of backgrounds and religions.
Our mission here is simple: help maintain security and order, provide support for UN forces, and general help. People here tends to be okay, but sometime things turns really grim because of the shortages on resources. Food and clean water are sometimes difficult to get, and the sanitary infra only didn’t collapsed thanks to our Vernes that works on the infra.
We have also some guys from other organizations to help us, mainly our “mother” so-to-speak MSF, some guys from World Health Organization, some Blue Berets from UN and so.
Well, enough about me: I’ll present you for our local team and you’ll present yourselves for them”
Although she’s very harsh, she also is very competent and feels the responsibility of local HSF leader.
The local HSF team main members are Corin, Diana and:
- Lesley Dimantas, MD, a little crazy psychologist breakthrough that is a A-Class Metamorph that is on this day using the name Squirrel Girl, but was already know as Daughter of Gaea, Galatea, Ceridwen and many other names. She’s known as a sassy girl with a kid’s heart and very competent in two things: metamorphing (she likes to adopt small animal parts as a kind of day-by-day fashion, like she does those days by having squirrel ears and tail) and psychologist, specially involving Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, specially those that results on or from Breakthrough. She’s a staple on the mental treatments in the camp, as many people came here after being expelled or run away from the tribal chiefs. Although she’s very cheerfully, she’s serious on his researches and treatments and in coordinating the support psychologist, heroes or not.
- Derek Stiles, M.D., a guy that is one of the so-called Sons of Aesclepius, those that have the so-called Healing Touch. Some believe that those are one kind of still to be cataloged breakthroughs, and others believes that he’s a Paragon, a kind of breakthrough that is not super-whatever, but is something like the common human apex. Anyway, he’s from CADUCEUS, a NGO linked with the World Health Organization, that is mainly focused on research about diseases and conditions away from the actual medicine, so he is somewhat “borrowed” by CADUCEUS to HSF. They are also linked with lots of Vernes that works on medicine. Derek looks a little under-confident, but he’s very skilled, so he’s Chief Medic in Roque Santeiro after helping in the downfall of the Verne known only as Adam and his medical terrorist organization DELPHI.
They are after granted his clearance levels, positions and so. They are also presented to their quarters: between people from HSF there’s only common quarters. Each quarter is for one team and, although very simple, they’re comfortable enough. They also have their communication links (although not private). The bunk beds are very simple, but made on a structure sturdy enough to resist to almost all kind of people, even the biggest A-Class Ajaxes. There’s also wardrobes where they can put their gear. They receive the common crest of Roque Santeiro’s teams (a Q letter styled on an angel halo).
During that day, they could be called for some simple missions, like escort some food convoys in and out Roque Santeiro (good mission for Ajax, Atlas and Projectors) or helping improving infrastructure at Roque Santeiro (for the Kinesis, Merlins, and Verne). There’s lots of things they could help: remember that, as a refugee’s camp, Roque Santeiro is in need of almost everything. There’s lots of simple actions that the PCs can do and, even being little things (like helping building a new camp hospital using Kinetic powers) they’ll have the chance to shine out before the refugee’s before going into a dinner, shower and bedtime.
During the night (their shift or not), they hear the sirens hearing. People came and ask them for help, and Diana goes for them, dressed into his equipment and holding his Longinus’ Spear, custom built to her by a HSF Verne. They will go for the camp front and see some guys coming. They are part of the local war-chief militia, a guy called Kwazani that wants to remove Bengela from power. They are considered a pesky problem, but this day they are strong: there’s lot of goons on them, equipped with black marked military weapons and, worst of all, lots of D-Class and even C-Class breakthroughs, especially Ajaxes and Metamorphs, with some Atlas and Projectors between them.
The PCs will fight one team of Goons (1 per PC) and another of Super-Goons (1 per 2 PCs). If things are getting easily, put some more, or split the PCs into fight the goons and protect Roque Santeiro: sounds like they want to abduct some people and rob part of the equipment, specially weapons and supplies.
This sounds like easy, but as soon the PCs show having an edge, the Kwazani Elite Team will show: Magog, Ianshan, Panther and Kilimanjaro
They’ll be a lot worse problem for the PCs and they maybe should give in. Specially Kilimanjaro and Panther are very strong on their powers and they are not too much for hurting the PCs. They’ll not kill the PCs, because, if they are taken out, they’ll be Shamefully rescued by the HSF team, including Diana, Corin and Lesley. If the PCs, however, are having some edge in them, make them run away, giving in the conflict, and putting them as Enemies of the Kwazani Elite Four
Any way, they’ll be presented with the main problem: Kwazani and his four elite goons.
Scene 2 - Dealing with Kwazani Four
In the next day, while UN soldiers does the protection and the Vernes does the best to repair Roque Santeiro, Diana call all the HSF heroes into the conference room.
“Okay, everyone. I’ve talked with the big bosses from Genebra and they decided that it was the last straw: it was the tenth attack in the last three months. We are under Clause B Intervention Rules, authorized by UN and LDS.
I want to make very clear: Clause B Intervention Rules still don’t authorize catching tangos using civilians as meat shield. We’ll need so to split you into teams to investigate some targets and try to find Kwazani’s HQ. We already have some local guides to help you with some of the chieftains and into the local cities, and find maybe some clues.
Now the characters can follow some ideas or receive from Diana some clues to some ways to solve the problem, to find Kwazani HQ Location (DR Supreme (+10)). Some clues can be found on those ways:
some of the local chieftains has A grudge with Kwazani, as he doesn’t, in their vision, give the proper respect to elders and wiser people. H, they are Somewhat hostile with the foreigner (DR Good (+4)). If people can provide them electricity, water or other things, they could Gain their hearts, what can help them to find clues about the Kwazani HQ
The Elite’s relative:
Although “evil”, the Elite Four have some parents. Especially Panther could get into a double-cross against Kwazani, because he have a daughter with AIDS: his deceased wife had AIDS and even Kwazani being a A-Class Verne could not heal AIDS. It’s a known fact that even some of the Ultra-Class Verne had not found a cure for AIDS, although thanks for the Medicine-focused Verne many of the worst diseases now have treatment that could avoid evolution and improve health stats and life quality. Use the rules for Negotiation or Contest rules. If the PCs are Successful, Derek and Lesley would work on those, bringing Panther as a Double-Cross.
Another one that could have a weak spot at GM Discretion is Kilimanjaro: she’s from an old lineage of witch doctors and sage man and (specially) women. Although uneasy with foreigners, she and them could be convinced to work with them and explain somewhat the problem: Kwazani had discovered a drug that could provoke the Breakthrough. And many are attracted on this, but just a few had a permanent breakthrough, all the other just having powers as long they use the drug, called Breakthrough Enhancer Drug. They’ll also say that the Breakthroughs that use this had an increasing into their powers, but at the cost of their sanity: with time, their mind are destroyed by the addiction.
A City in need:
Local cities are in need of all kind of things, specially shelter, food and water, and security against some gangs of BED Addicted (uses the Super-Goon mook to emulate). If they can put their powers on a good use for the local people, they could give the location of a BED Smuggler, a Witch Doctor (D-Class Merlin) that sells this to the local kids. He’ll have, obviously, his support team of Super Goons into a BED Overdose (+2 on their Power-related checks, -2 on everything else). If defeated, the Smuggler will put himself under HSF hands, knowing that the city people would try to kill him as soon as he could put their hand on him.
Shadowing the Shadow:
Obviously Kwazani will not left the HSF do their job that easy. Sometime a shadow will be follow them. Either could be a Super-Goon from Metamorph-type or even Panther. They could, if searching, finding them in the middle of local animals, like birds, meerkats, possums and even into the form of urban animals. It’ll be a DR Superb (+5) Investigate opposed check, because they are very skilled as passing as animals, but if they are found, they’ll run. If captured (treat as a Contest) they’ll reveal that Kwazani sent them and their families are hostage. Treat this as a negotiation, with the PCs Swearing they’ll rescue his families (in case of Success).
Each time they do one of those “missions” (City in Need and Elite’s relatives can repeat as many as make sense) grants an Aspect of some kind, that can be used to reduce the check for changing the Kwazani HQ Location Aspect into Found the HQ Aspect. If they Fail Epically into a check, or accept a Success with a Cost, make them be attacked by some Goons or Super-Goons and, if Epic Fail, lose all the Aspects they accumulated.
As soon they Found the HQ, they’ll be sent for to fight against Kwazani.
Scene 3 - Kwazani’s Fortress
Kwazani’s fortress is not that far from Roque Santeiro: it’s on a local mountain, with an access for it inside.
The base looks like somewhat from the pre-Event 007 shows: lots of Chemical Supplies and Weird Equipment. Goons, dressed into QBR suits without the head piece can be seen.
It’s up the GM to trace the route into the Fortress to the Kwazani Room (final DR: Superb (+5)). As a suggestion, treat this as a Contest between the PCs and the Room DR. Each victory the Room have give it a chance of a separated Conflict or for a Create Advantage that would mean the PCs were Trapped or Blocked on some way.
As far the PCs found Kwazani Room, they’ll be received by him, with a nice smirk and kind of Laser Gun in his hand.
“Oh, so at least we’ll be acquainted to each other. I’m Derek Kwazani, and, to put all the cards in the table, I’m what your Barlow guy call an Verne, A-Class. And if you are into that old-fashioned style, you maybe will cry something about surrendering”
Let the PCs do their show: in fact, stimulate them by Compel their Hero Aspects and so. But they’ll be surprised by a Energy Barrier capable to hold even an A-Class Ajax! (DR Mythic (+9)).
“Now, let us stay into the trope: now it’s time to me to say my ‘evil plan’, right? Oh, well, my plan is simple: bring power back to Africa. You see, no matter all the balderdash they talk about Europe or Asia or America being the civilization birthplace, Africa is the humanity birthplace. And before even Genghis Khan, there was big empires in Africa, not just Egypt, but also the Abyssinian, and many others. No matter what Israel calls, Egypt was stronger them then in the past. My objective is simple: bring Africa to their past glory.
And, to stay on our so called Journey’s Hero: how I would want to deal with this? Well, in my researches about the breakthrough I found some interesting common triggers that could be used to provide powers for anyone. And it’s this the way: by creating my own heroes, so to speak. After all, the hero of someone is the terrorist of someone else.
Alright: think I had my part in the trope. So it’s yours: die or run away.”
When he say this, he opens a Black Hole trapdoor that sent them to the next level below. In there, they can see a lot of Monsters (treat them as Super-Goons, 2 per PCs, with an Reduced to Animal Intellect Aspect over them). By the sides, they’ll see the fabric line for BED.
There’s some ideas for the PCs:
- Fighting the Monsters could be something very strenuous even for the toughest Ajax or Atlas, but someone with mind control or manipulation could try to control at least some of the Monsters, reducing the number to be fought out and providing some extra muscle;
- There’s a Failure in the place that could provide a way to contour and fight Derek directly. Although he have their Elite Four (imagine they don’t convinced Kilimanjaro and Panther to double-cross Derek) to defend him, they could deal with them, at least with some difficult.
- If the PCs were smart enough (or want to pay 1 FP to declare as a Flashback), they could be hooked up or the can hack a way to communicate their final position and provide HSF/UN/LDS forces with ways to invade the installation and fight the minions, freeing the PCs (maybe with Diana, Corin and/or Lesley support) to fight the Elite Four and Derek;
- They could convince the workers (all of them Addicted) that Derek is a bad guy. Although not that easy (DR Great (+4)), a good Mentalist or Merlin, or other kind of hero with mind manipulation powers, could work this and make people revolt against Derek. Although this could be a bad way to solve things (and all that against meat shield thing from HSF?), they could at least stop Derek this way;
- If they convinced either Panther or Kilimanjaro to Double-Cross Derek, they could made this into a way they could do on a good timing. This can result into the Elite Four splitting, specially Magog, that is totally loyal for Derek. Ianshan can be convinced by the other Elite Four during the fighting, or when she notes that Derek is using her as cannon-fodder.
No matter what happens, the PCs should be (being smart, lucky, or both) able to catch Kwazani alive, and their notes about BED being destroyed or used for good objectives (like Lesley using it to analyze and obtain extra info into breakthrough and the potential PTSD resulting from).
Epilogue and Hooks
The PCs should be appraised according their actions. Remember that HSF don’t like heroes that use civilians as cannon fodder.
Consider this a Minor Milestone.
The PCs then could still be at Sierra Leone or go after other things all around the world.
- in Derek’s files are some notes about a possible association between the Calliphate, some older people from China and the remnants of North Korea establishment to use BED as a way to recreate some übermensch-like projects that those old people had;
- Bengela is not that pleased of foreigners holding Kwazani, and wants it. However, as good as he is, he follows some old traditions, and Derek messed a lot with them, what would result in death penalty for him. How could HSF would deal with it;
- Derek had some notes about a thing called GUILT - Gangliated Utrophin Immuno Latency Toxins. Derek will recognize them as the work of the criminal DELPHI. Those notes are more advanced than CADUCEUS had. Is it a signal of a new GUILT outbreak, and what about the Sinners that would used to created those new strains, kids that would be used as Patient Zero for it;
- Corin is an ex-_Umkhonto We Sizwe_ (African National Congress military side when the party was clandestine during South Africa Apartheid regimen), and some of Derek notes reveals that some old guys from groups like AWB - Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging, Afrikaner Resistance Movement in Afrikaans, would be using the BED to create a White Power Ideal… How to deal with this without bringing Africa into a political and social turmoil worse those from the end of Apartheid
Appendix 1 - Heroes Without Borders Team
||Just a small part of Heroes Without Borders
||Super-help for Super-Needs
||Genebra still don’t trust us totally
||Just don’t mess refugee’s camps
Stress and Consequences
Appendix 2 - HSF Faces
Diana Souza (Diana)
- A-Class Ajax-type;
- The Power of Femininity;
- The team captain;
- Normally stays in the office;
- “Fight bureaucracy is like fighting a Ultra-Type”
||Discernment, Willpower, Physique
||Academics, Athleticism, Reputation
||Provoke, Presence, Fight
||Shoot, Rapport, Drive
||Aid, Wealth, Contacts
- Superhuman Physique (x4)
- Iron Blows
- Superhuman Recovery
- Gear: Longinus’ Spear
- WR 4
- Can use Fight instead of Shoot to be thrown
- Ground point: if someone is Cleaved by this spear, any electric-kind attack against it is considered Unopposed
Derek Styles, MD
- Son of Aesclepius (Paragon);
- Healing Touch;
- Still need to get confidence;
||Discernment, Aid, Academics
||Reputation, Rapport, Empathy
- Shield of Reason;
- Specialist (Surgery - for Aid);
- I’ve read about that;
- Healing Touch: your super concentration in the surgery make you remove completely, by paying 1 FP, any kind of opposition related with operation (contamination, critical patient’s stats, etc…)
Lesley Dimantas, MD (Daughter of Gaea, Squirrel Girl, and others)
- Breakthrough Psychologist;
- A-Class Metamorph;
- Usagi-mimi - like to use animal features as fashion;
- Specialization: Breakthrough Disorder and PTSD;
- “Breakthrough Camps are Criminal”
||Discernment, Shapeshifter, Academics
||Empathy, Deceive, Provoke
||Willpower, Contacts, Fight
||Rapport, Shoot, Drive
- The Change (Shapeshifter);
- Exchangeable Attribute Levels (x2);
- Stunt Pool (x8);
- Chimera: Lesley can turn parts of her body into other forms, using her Stunt Pool normally. Using this she can “aggregate” parts of creatures into her own. No need of checks to undo those partial transformations. The difficult is based on the size of the part of the body changed, from Mediocre (+0) for her ears, to Great (+4) for his arms, to Fantastic (+6) to make some part just show up, like a tail or wings (although changing her arms into wings would still be Great (+4)). This parts are shown as Aspects into the Lesley and still with her while she wants;
- C-Type Ajax;
- “No weird names for me!”;
- Diana has my back;
- “Tata Madiba!” - Under Mandela’s legacy;
- Haunted by Past: ex-_Umkhonto we Sizwe_
||Physique, Willpower, Fight, Shoot
||Contacts, Reputation, Empathy, Rapport
- Superhuman Physique (x3)
- Iron Blows
- Superhuman Recovery
- Heavy Hitter
- Dazing Counter
- Killing Stroke
- Security Specialist
- Gear: Obsidian Machete
Appendix 3 - Antagonists
- B-Class Verne;
- 21st Century Witch Doctor;
- “Power! Science! Right!”
- Goons… Lots of!
- My Breakthrough Enhance Drug (BED) is my secret and my staple;
- Eureka! (x4)
- Breakthrough Enhance Drug (BED)
- +2 on all Power Rolls if used by a Breakthrough
- Can induce a breakthrough, at least temporarily
- Roll vs Target’s Willpower or Physique (the worst). Success provoke a temporary breakthrough (number of days equals shifts obtained). Success with Style and Success with a cost results into a permanent breakthrough (C-Style limit). Success with a cost provoke some problem from the BED use
- Highly Addictive
- Goons with Guns, On this for the money
- Shoot Average (+1), Fight Average (+1)
- D-Class Ajaxes, BED Addicted
- Fight Average (+1), Physique Fair (+2), Athleticism Average (+2)
- Superhuman Physique x4 , one of Charge, Iron Blows, Mighty
Saiba Mais (4599 palavras...)
- All of them:
- Loyal to Kwazani, A Powerful Africa
- Resources Average (+1); Rapport Average (+1); Willpower Average (+1)
- Magog (Real Name: Steven Cebekhulu)
- C-Class Ajax, Strong as a rock and as smart also
- Fight Good (+3); Physique Fair (+2); Provoke Fair (+2)
- Superhuman Physique x4; Charge; Iron Blows; Mighty
- Stress: Physical 4 + Extra Mild; Mental 3
- Ianshan (Real Name: Cynthia Sokwalisa)
- C-Class Atlas, Strategist, A Pure Heart behind a Tough Facade
- Provoke Good (+3); Rapport Fair (+2); Presence Average (+1); Fight Fair (+2); Physique Good (+3); Athleticism Fair (+2)
- Super-senses, Superhuman Physique x3, Your Own Missile
- Panther (Real Name: Robert “Bob” Nsele)
- B-Class Metamorph, A Funny Scoundrel, Don’t like to hurt others, A Daughter with AIDS
- Larceny Good (+3); Academics Average (+1); Presence Fair (+2); Discernment Good (+3); Shapeshifter Superb (+5); Willpower Fair (+2);
- The Change (Shapeshifter Skill); Exchangeable Attribute Levels x3 (Any); Stunt Pool 4 SFP; Slippery
- Kilimanjaro (Real Name: Josephine “Josie” Nondaba)
- B-Class Projector, “The powers of Nature are mine!”, From a Witch Doctor’s Family
- Shoot Good (+3); Athleticism Superb (+5); Academics Good (+3); Discernment Great (+4); Presence Great (+4)
- Human Rocket, Lethal Attack, Hard Hitting, Multiple Targets, WR 6/AR 2
20 Jul 2016
“You don’t believe on what is happening now… I know…
But believe me: you have a power that can be used to help others.
Since the very past, before the written history, time after time, people are chosen by someone or something, which neither I know. They are able to travel through the memories of others … memories written in stationary paper like the one you hold in your hand. Furthermore, they can assume stanger forms, like those drawn on the papers.
How do I know that? I am a stationery paper. And you’re not crazy.
Your parents also doubted when I shown myself to them…
I know it’s weird… But have you never wondered why your mother hold that large folder with sheets and more sheets of stationery paper? We can say that that folder is the source of her power, that she uses to help people.
And you might be asking yourself: “She fights what?”
She didn’t fight something physical … at least not normally.
Sometimes, people drown themselves into sadness and depression; anger, and hatred and rancor; envy and excessive ambition; and when they write all this in the stationery paper, thinking they can send such negative feelings to others, they may end up trapping themselves into turning grotesque representations of what the hate or despise more, their worst fears and ambitions. We call these forms that they take Projections
And is them that your mother faced and fought against … And now you must face and fight against.
“And how I’ll do it?” you might be asking?
I’ll be your guide on this journey: call me Lully the little cat
Everything you write and draw in paper, each drop of ink dipped into it, has power. The words, the pictures made on them, have power. Never wondered you when sometimes you say “I just want him to get hurt” and that person got hurt? In your modern times, people have lost the feeling about the power of words. But in the ancient times, people took very careful about what they said: “Promises are as good as gold” is an old saying with much more reason than you can understand … This is why the Fairies never take promises that easy, because once they made one, they must kept them.
“And there are really fairies?” (giggles) Of course they are! The case is that humans no longer accept them. In the rational, logical, mathematical world with that people surronded themselves with due to fear of the unknown, they don’t find explanations, therefore being end up “eliminated” by common sense. The normal attitude is: if you can’t explain something, it does not exist within that rational mathematical world. Or … How is that saying? Ah … “Among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected.” Occam’s Razor, or lex parsimoniae. This is a really true fact in many things. But for those who understand The Power of Words about saying the right word the right way and in the right place, as you will still understand sooner or later, these creatures, aliens to those concepts, still exist and have power, a power that is accessible to those who understand the Power of the Words.
Is this power magic? No more than send someone into the space with a rocket or using a cellphone to communicate with people around the world. What you’re learning, in fact, is something that anyone can learn. We can say that this is, in fact, Science, although onenot yet tamed, or that was pioneered and ignored by those who feared the Unknown. You are only being chosen by a fact: you listen more than talk and read more than write, so is more willing to understand that Power.
Take my paw … Don’t worry, you will not be hurt. I’m putting my stationery on the floor. Come on. We’ll get into my world …
Welcome to The World Within the Stationery … Are you wondering why you’re into this cat form? Don’t worry: in this world, within what you call stationery paper, your current form is the one of a cat, bacuse it’s a representation of the original intention the stationery artist wanted to give to this world, so you, like me, are subject to such representation. We can say that, unconsciously, these Rules are part of a isolated “reality”, where we could live. After all, in the mathematical “main” reality, cats can’t normally speak.
You got so cute in that Angora form. Take some moments understanding your form before we continue. By the rules of this world you are subject to be in this form. You could be asking yourself what would happen if we had get into a stationary with dogs drawn into it. Then we should be subject to those representations and rules, but also in a manner that respects our own personality. The Rules don’t overcome your personality at all. In my case, probablyI would had taken the shape of a cute little Schnautzer puppy. And about you … How about a little gracious basset? Not your cup of tea? Well, maybe a Dalmatian, I don’t know …
Anyway, each stationery World partially restricts your power. You see, your power involves the representations of something. Not only by creating them, but by understanding them. That’s the most important part of this power and that’s this way you will face and fight against Projections.
Why am I showing you all this? The best way to fight the Projections is by entering into their past. Dealing with them through the common methods of the logical-mathematical reality, by simply trying to eliminate them in the fastest way, is ineffective: being pushed apart from it, they don’t comply with its rules, so those rules don’t work against them, although they can use them the when they are convenient. Thus, you need to outsmart them, and use the principle of mathematical logical elimination will not eliminate the problem, which is in fact to discover and remove the Factors that led to the Projection showing itself. There are methods to solve this, to facilitate the discovery and removal of the projection. They are many ways to do this, and I’ll show you now of the most effective.
That is be bringing them into a Stationery World and trying to understand what kind of negative feelings materialized and growing to a level that could be converted into such force capable of, by breaking through the reality rules, bringing the Projection on. Having done so, you can face them and thus having a chance to rescue the real person engulfed into the Projection, breaking the negative feelings’ illusion.
Yes, it is exactly this, because, in fact, there’s no negative feelings: as the name implies, negative feelings in fact are the absence of a positive feeling: hatred arising by the absence of love, while anger arises by the absence of peace, and so on. If you read about Francis of Assisi, you’ll understand a lot this and whi he was one of the most powerful Among Those Who Deal with Words.
How strong the Projections are? Well, the big majority of them are easy to be defeated, but there are some so powerful and evil that existed since the Time Before History, being Stuff of Legends. And here we have something important: Projections feed on fear, hate, greed and other negative feelings. Many powerful Projections lives since ancient times through the power of myths and legends. Gobelins, Redcaps, Hags… They all exist because their words exists.
And are against those monsters that you will fight.
Let’s keep going … I see you are more comfortable now with the cat form … You can lick yourself clean if you want, no problem. By walking into this little Stationery World, your “natural” form is this one, then there is nothing wrong on it. You are subject to the rules of this reality, and thus the desire to lick yourself in this cat form, as part of this rule, is completely valid.
You see that creature there? That little green monster? It’s probably a someone else’s Projection. Let get out to to find what made it …
See that little purse which it’s clinging with itself? It must be something he didn’t want to give someone else. Probably a toy or candy. Anyway, our goal is to break down this barrier of him and make him let this feeling bad go away, by giving away that. Because otherwise that bad feeling will grow, and the more it grows, the more “real” and powerful the Projection is.
Come on. We can do this all by choosing the right words.
And soon you will learn to master the Power of Words.
Our world is logical-mathematical: everything is measured, classified, valued, taxed. Everyone and everything must be measured and classified, and everything not measured or below the ideal should be ignored and even discarded as inefficient or obsolete. Things, objects, values, ideals, people … Everything and everyone can (and will eventually be) left behind if seen as ineffective or obsolete.
To leave something behind to rot don’t make it disappear, however. It’ll still be there, somewhere, hidden in the shadows and corners of the minds. Whispering, lurking, voices. Enticing those who were lost or ignored. Those who have lost their value. Those neglected by society.
These people get into desperation, the absence of good feelings leading them to pain, and against that pain they form a Projection to “protect” themselves.
The problem is that they lose control over themselves to the Projection, that takes your body and mind “borrowed” to do harm against others.
You should never, ever, try to attack them with knives, missiles or any other kind of brute force: the Projections don’t suffer anything against it. Because they need to “protect” their host, that somehow keeps them in the physical world. And to protect themselves, both physically and mentally, they create an Inaction Field, which prevents anything to touch the target, because it works on the basis of the total resistance, applying as much resistance as necessary to prevent damage to the thing.
Similarly, the Projections have many kinds of attack modes, from thorns that keeps their targets far away and hurt them, to screams that knocks out their targets by causing panic on those who hear it.
However, there is a small group of people that are able to face the Projections. Chosen from childhood, they can see the harms that brought the Projections and understand their host’s pain. Thus, they are capable of curing such pain, making the Project disappear .
Interestingly, their symbol is something simple and old-fashioned: stationery paper.
This is because many of those stationery have images that for the right eye are not only images, but are symbols of a power that is not quantifiable, and so was forgotten.
The Power of Words.
Problems and Issues
- Violence leads nowhere
- Those who are ignored, forgotten …
- The Importance of the ties that bind each other
- Friendship is worthier than gold
- Pen is sharper than Sword, and twice as harmful
- The Guardians of the the Worlds
- Cute designs with immense wisdom
- The Power of Words
- The Right Word, at The Right Time, in The Right Way
- A kind of non-measurable, so “negligible”, Science
Places and People
- The Guardians of the the Worlds
- Cute designs with immense wisdom
- They can be viewed only by those who are chosen
- The Word Dealers
- They Understand the non-measurable things
- They can see the unseen
- Brouht by the “right” words
- Negative feelings that in fact don’t actually exist
- Negative feelings are, in fact, the absence of Positive Feelings
- The Non-Quantifiable
- Everything non-measurable
- Visible only to the Word Dealers
- Stationary Worlds
- Where the Words have more power
- World of the Guardians
- Forms based on the Intentions
Except said other way, as by Fate Accelerated Edition (FAE)
- High Concept, Trouble, Epiphany, Vision and a Free one
- Epiphany: how the character discovered his Word Dealer ability
- Vision: how he see Non-Measurable
- Flipping ones between Good and Bad.
- Castity: Related actions involving wisdom and simplicity
- Charity: Generosity and Self-Sacrifice capacity
- Temperance: Self-control and coolness
- Kindness: deals with the kindness and inner peace
- Dilligence: Objectivity and faith that things will get right
- Patience: empathy and Friendship
- Humility: respect and modesty
- Lust: want only what you want, without realizing that sometimes you don’t have
- Greed: not sharing things with others
- Gluttony: to take everything you want
- Envy: wanting what others have, without thinking of the consequences
- Laziness: not bothering to get what you want
- Wrath: wishing hurt to another, being you right on it or not
- Pride: thinking you’re more capable than any other or that you really is
- The characters have six good Approaches and and one bad at6 start. The bad one can’t be the Mediocre (+0) one, at least at the the Character Creation
- Usually only Guardians have only Good Approaches
- Balanced adults have no more than four Bad Approaches
- Approaches: 1 Mediocre (+0), 3 Average (+1), 2 Fair (+2), 1 Good (+3);
- As By Fate Accelerated, up to three Free Stunts
- As By Fate Accelerated, three Free Refresh
Character Example - David Cesar
||Heir of Magic Words
||Don’t Stir up with a Hornet’s Nest
||I saw my best friend becoming a Projection
||There are of those creatures everywhere
||Lully is a good friend Guardian, but a too much goody two-shoes
Those in italics are Good ones, those in bold are Bad Ones
Stunts [ Refresh: 3 ]
- Projection Analyst: when you need to Investigate a projection, you receive +2 to Overcome with Kindness for obtaining the Projection’s Factors
- In your Face: +2 to Create Adavntages with Wrath to discover the Projection’s Factors;
- Martyr Spirit: +2 to Create Advantages with Charity to protect others from Projections;
Every Projection has a number of aspects (called Factors) that shows what happened to her, and why she became what she is now. To defeat a Projection, the characters must detect and remove each of the Factors of a Projection. However, Projections are very powerful when Dealing with Words: for each Factor that applies to a situation, they can add +1 in their tests (this is not considered an Aspect Invoke - it’s similar the Three Rocketeers system)
A Projection has the same Approaches the PCs have, distributed normally. However, they can’t use any Good Approach, and has a Bad Approach for each Factor they have
Projection Example - The destroyer
- Every dog has his day
- I will never cry again
- I didn’t ask for all this
- No more humiliations
Those in italics are Good ones, those in bold are Bad Ones. As a Projection, the Destroyer can’t use any of their
- Spread the hate: +2 to Create Advantages using Envy by creating Aspects representing the things people envy each other;
- Showing the dark side: +2 to Create Advatage with Wrath to discover Aspects of a target and show them into a distorted way to everyone else;
The Destroyer is one of the most common and dangerous Projections that can be seen: it reveals itself when a person suffers a lot of humiliation, specially those made gratuitally, as in bullying. In modern times, it is one of the ones who shows themselves most. Usually it will attack with violence, using his Wrath to hurt their target almost he can. Or perhaps she will try to turn back the pain she suffered by using Envy and Greed to shun or desmorilize their target.
When a Projection arises, it usually target (at least in theory) the one that caused the most pain and/or those who did “the last straw.”
As an optional rule, the Storyteller can create projections on thugs system Fate Accelerated, the aspects being the same factors. However, she will never stop, and you start to expand their targets to everyone and everything else nearby.
Turning into a Projection
Every time a character flips one of their Good Approaches to a Bad one (see below, in Flipping Approaches), it has a chance to become a Projection. Make a Dilligence/Laziness roll against the number of Bad Approaches the character has at the time an Approach is flipped to Bad. If the character fails, it will turn into a Projection, receiving a Factor for each Bad Approach it have at the time.
By the way, every time a Projection take out or make someone Concede for him, and at that results a Approach Flipping, the Projection can try to Flip one of the Good Approaches it still have. It does the roll as normal, using the Good Approach it wants to Flip. If it Fails, the Projection grew stronger, by Flipping another Approach and receiving another Factor.
Reverse an approach normally represents a sudden and painful break into the person’s paradigm. Generally only through continuous and systematic suffering a person suffers a Flip from a Good Approach to a Bad one. Similarly, only many time beside good examples allows an approach to be Flipped from Bad to Good.
Consider that the Good Approaches act as Conditions as in Fate System Toolkit, page 18, being they all, for healing effect, Sticky. When a character suffers an attack, he can choose to Reverse an Approach, if this make sense at the time, to absorb a number of stress steps equals to the Approach bonus. The GM has the final word on whether the character can or not Flip or a particular Approach, and can make suggestions of Approaches to be Flipped, according to the table below:
Example: Renato is being constantly bullied at school and is decided that he will no more. When one of the school bullies gives you a very harsh beating, he has to Absorb a 3 steps hits due a punch. Curiously, this is his compassion level, Good (+3). He decides that that was enough and asks the GM if he can Flip his Patience to Wrath. The GM decides it’s a reasonable explanation for that Flip the character exploding in anger. Therefore, it absorbs the punch the bully gave and looks at it with bloodshot eyes, revealing there’s now only Wrath at his heart, with no more Patience
Reversing an Approach from Bad to Goos is a very long and difficult process, although. First of all, the character must observe or be observed by a character with the Good Aapproach to be Flipped Back. Then, the “recovering” character must make a resisted roll between his Bad Approach against the Good Approach of the character who is watching him. In this case, if the character fails, he will start the Good Approach Flipping, it being Flipped Back at the end of the scene. However, he can not do any roll using this Approach during this scen, otherwise he will need to restart the process. Alternatively, the character can:
- Accept a success with a high cost to still act in spite of the Flipping Back proccess, or;
- In the case of being involved into a conflict, he can give away: in this case, besides the normal benefits of a Giving Away, he may Flip Back his Good Approach;
Example: Renato had done lots of mischief and hurt after Flipping his Patience to Wrath. However, his best friend Marina decided to help him back and begins to “treat” him. She has Patience Fair (+2), and spends some time talking with Renato. It soon becomes clear to him that he was being stupid, so he decided to Flip Back his Wrath to Patience . He makes a resisted roll, rolling
+--- for a Average (+1) result, while she gets a
+00- to a Fair (+2) result. With that, he will “heal” the anger in his heart at the end of this scene. However, the GM decided it will not let the things be that simple: at that time, the bully who made him full of Wrath came back, with a strong urge to beat the crap from Renato. Renato can’t use his Wrath, or everything Marina did will go down with the flush. So he decides to concede: he describes that Renato put himself in front of Marina and tells the bully “Alright. If you want that so much, go ahead, but do not touch her!” He accepts being trashed by the bully (accepting a Mild Consequence in the proccess), while Marina run for the beadle. When she returns, Renato is lying in the ground, his whole body full of bruises and a swollen eye, but with a smile showing that he has now get back his Patience with those who can onle resort into violence for solving their problems.
You can reverse as many Good Approaches you want to absorb Stress, but you can only Flip Back a Bad Approach by scene. However, the Approach level don’t change in the process. So, you can’t Flip a Good Approach to absorb stress if it is Mediocre (+0). However, you can Flip Back a Bad Approach that is for some reason Mediocre (+0)(such as being switched with anothe Approach during a Minor Milestone), rolling normally. Because of this, as an optional rule the GM can not allow switching levels between two Approaches that are not from the same group, (like switching your Dilligence and Lust ratings)
Actions using the Reverse Approach
The Good and Bad Approaches are heads and tails from the same thing: a character with lots of Wrath can also has moments of Patience and vice-versa. So, if for any reason you need to do a roll from one Approach, and the character has the Reverse of the same, the character can in general do the roll, with those caveats:
- The difficulty grows into +2;
- The character can’t be Sucessful with a cost on this.
However, he can still uses the Aspects and Fate Points as normal at this roll.
The only exception to this rule is when you whant to Flip Back a character Bad Approach: this can only be done by characters with that Good Approach.
The GM can also define a roll that can be rolled by the two Approaches, like in the Projection roll, that can be done with Dilligence/Lazyness. In this case, there’s no penalties.
Projections and Stationary Papers
Projections don’t always assume their “real form” in our world. In fact, normally a Projection retains the “normal” form of those who generated him, with maybe something that show the Bad Approaches he haver, like a disheveled hair in the case of Laziness, bloodshot eyes in the case of Wrath or a bad-guy smile on case of Lust. It’s very uncommon that a Projection take its real form in our world. So, the Characters and their Guardians are able to bring the Projection into some kind of writing paper (commonly but not necessarily a Stationery Paper) with a Create Advatage roll of any of their Good Approaches opposed by the most powerful Bad Approach from the Projection (Teamwork bonuses applies).
Within this Stationary World, the character will assume a Construct Form, based on thing related with the design and the characteristics of the paper used (for example, a notebook with Fairies as cover art will make the characters take a Fairy Form). In this world, Projections will be forced to take their “Real Form”: if this don’t happen, the target in is not a Projection, and therefore can’t enter this Stationary World. The GM will describe the world as he sees it fits, always taking into account the object where the characters “entered”.
In terms of rules there are no changes in the tests, but the characters are affected to the elements of this world (being them treated as Aspects): this explains why it is so dangerous to go into objects that have a more hostile theme (as in a Batman notebook) as they would subject themselves to such rules (not that they have a choice), and so their ability to affect the Projections could fall, while the Projections influence against the characters could rise.
This “world” can be attacked by the Projections normally. Consider that they have a normal stress track of three boxes and two Conditions: Damaged (1) and Useless (4). The problem is that the conditions in question are NOT RECOVERABLE. And worse, the “world” has no way to defend itself: the characters must protect it. If the world is Defeated, the Projection will be free and can add a new Factor as Aspect, by Flipping another of the victim’s Approaches. And the characters are “ejected” from the Defeated (normally Destroyed) Stationary Paper, being Disoriented (as a Mild Consequence) and will have to start the whole process again.
An option to “defeat” of a Projection is a Knockout: if the Projection surrender or is Defeated in a purely physical conflict, the Projection will retreat, “freeing” temporarily his victim, but still whispering in his mind: as soon as an Aspect of him is forced (including the Projection’s Factors), the projection take the control back. The only way to Defeat a Projection for good is to discover and remove (via Create Advantages and Overcome actions) its Factors, one by one. Just by Defeat a Projection the PCs can get out a Stationary World normally.
The Stationary World Rules are considered as Scenario Aspects while the characters are inside of it. Eache World has several Rules: the GM can set as many as he want, at least one. Any change that a Rule could apply not imply into personality changes of thos involved. Curiously, the Projections are immune to the shapeshifting effects that some rules can do. We advise something between 1 to 3 Aspects as Rules. Rules can be known by normal Create Advantages rolls with suitable Approaches.
20 Jul 2016
Os personagens, garotos de 8 a 10 anos, se conhecem da escola (o Narrador decide como). Um deles em especial (ou vários, se o Narrador desejar) tem tido sonhos estranhos, onde se imagina voando pelos céus, vendo a cidade pelo ar, e a cidade se tornando algo similar a placas de computador (perceba que estamos falando de Computadores da década de 80, cheios de CIs e capacitores e resistores visíveis).
A cada noite, ele verá novos circuitos aparecendo, e ele se lembrará do que acontece. Pergunte se ele registra o que sonhou. Qualquer personagem com um teste Ótimo (+4) de uma abordagem Esperto ou Cuidadosa irá perceber tratar-se de circuitos de computador, e poderá, com um teste similar, montar tal equipamento. A cada tentativa de uso, novos detalhes se abrirão, um após o outro, sempre acompanhado de um sonho que irá revelar novos detalhes do circuito:
- É um Gerador de Campo Energético
- O campo pode deslocar-se pelo ar
- Esse campo pode tornar-se visível ou não
- Esse campo não sofre inércia: qualquer coisa dentro dele permanece em estado de repouso se assim o estiver, não importa se o campo fora dele mover-se rapidamente;
- O Campo não tem atrito e não pode ser parado por atrito, podendo alcançar de 0 a 100 km (ou qualquer outra velocidade) por hora de maneira automática e vice-versa
- O alcance e tamanho desse campo, assim como sua duração e velocidade limite, é dependente da fonte de energia aplicada ao circuito
- Originalmente, dentro do campo energético, não há muito ar (na realidade, o Campo é Hermético, ou seja, não existe como trocar-se ar de dentro para fora e vice versa)
Esse campo energético pode ser operado com testes Espertos de dificuldade Razoável (+1). Deixe os jogadores se divertirem à vontade, mas se a qualquer momento eles falharem nos testes, o sistema passa a ser um Sucesso a um Custo: o circuito irá se descontrolar, o monitor acoplado ao mesmo enviando caracteres estranhos (no caso de sistemas com voz, eles emitirão sons que são incompreensíveis, mas parecendo algum tipo de idioma articulado).
Com o tempo, eles poderão chegar à conclusão de que esse Campo Energético pode ser usado para construir um veículo aéreo. Se isso acontecer e houver uma falha no teste de operação, eles irão descobrir dois detalhe interessantes, após os acontecimentos (com testes Espertos de dificuldade Bom (+3)):
- A nave parece alcançar facilmente velocidades acima da Velocidade de Fuga da Terra (a velocidade à qual qualquer objeto que a atinja é arremessado para fora da atmosfera);
- Embora nos testes normais qualquer pessoa dentro da bolha ficava sem ar em alguns segundos, quando existe essa situação a bolha parece ser capaz de gerar (de algum modo desconhecido) uma atmosfera respirável
Caso os personagens continuem, eles irão (cedo ou tarde) para fora do planeta. Na metade da distância da Terra para a Lua, eles serão tragados automaticamente (o computador irá “pirar” novamente) para um Wormhole, indo parar em algum local da galáxia, onde uma espaçonave os esperará. Eles serão descontaminados (faça parecer muito estranho) e poderão caminhar pela nave, até que o Narrador decida que é o suficiente. Faça com que pequenas coisas sejam estranhas e gestos e objetos comuns tenham relevância. Por fim, eles encontrarão dois alienígenas, Wak e Neek.
Wak e Neek
- Alienígenas Estranhos, Crianças em Sua Cultura, Cultura Terrestre, Irmãos, Cultura da TV (apenas Wak), Levemente desconfiada de humanos (apenas Neek)
- Peritos (+2) em: Cultura da TV; Tecnologia Avançada; Divertir-se
- Ruins (-2) em: Serem “obedientes”
Wak é um macho (ao menos até onde os personagens são capazes de distinguir) que aprecia demais a cultura da TV, como programas de auditório, piadas ruins de standup comedy e filmes B. Já Neek é uma fêmea (aparentemente irmã de Wak), que flerta (de maneira inocente), com qualquer um que esteja entre os personagens. Com o tempo os personagens perceberão que foram eles que “enviaram” os sonhos para os terráqueos, e que apenas determinadas pessoas podiam sonhar esses sonhos, que continham as instruções para um circuito de computador que permitia a viagem FTL (Faster-Than-Light, acima da velocidade da luz). Entretanto, eles têm um grande temor, pois eles “sabem como o ser humano age”: baseado nos filmes B que viram (em especial coisa como Guerra dos Mundos e O Dia em que a Terra parou - a versão clássica, não a com Keanu Reeves), eles imaginam que os humanos apenas desejem destruir totalmente qualquer tipo de raça alienígena, às quais vêem como inerentemente e irremediavelmente hostis. Os jogadores podem argumentar e tentar convencer os alienígenas do contrário, e assim ganhar (ainda que em parte) a confiança de Wak e Neek.
Porém, tão logo os personagens estejam convencendo os irmãos alienígenas, uma nave gigantesca ataca e puxa a nave onde os personagens estão. Eles avançam (esperamos) pela nave, junto com Wak e Neek, até que são encontrados por uma criatura bastante alta, um tanto assustadora e (os personagens perceberão com testes bem fáceis de Cuidadoso) um tanto parecida com Wak e Neek… Para falar a verdade, parecida demais!
Pai de Wak e Neek
- Alienígena adulto; “Essas crianças que perdem seu tempo!”; Não fala o idioma terráqueo
- Perito (+2) em: Se preocupar; Parecer Nervoso; Fazer barulhos assustadores
- Ruim (+2) em: Fazer-se entender para terráqueos
Ele faz barulhos estranhos e fala em um idioma esquisito (se o computador dos garotos tinha um sistema de voz, perceberão que parece bastante com a voz que saía do computador quando ele “pirava”). Com o tempo e o fato das reações de Wak e Neek, eles chegarão à verdade: embora parecessem muito mais sábios e avançados, na realidade são crianças como eles, e que o “monstro gigante” é o pai deles, que está dando o maior pito da história! Nesse momento Wak e Neek vão pedir para que eles vão embora (pois os dois provavelmente estarão de castigo pelos próximos 200 anos) e os levarão para a nave que os mesmos construiram.
Quando os garotos estão chegando à Terra, pouco antes de eles chegarem aonde moram, a nave dá uma pane geral e cai em algum lago ou rio profundo próximo, em um ponto raso o bastante para os personagens fugirem da nave (faça testes de Ágil para a fuga), mas profunda o bastante para que a nave seja tragada, com o veículo afundando e desaparecendo de vista…
No fim das contas, os personagens não terão mais a nave e nem o circuito (e o projeto muito provavelmente não funcionará novamente por algum motivo obscuro)…
Mas eles continuarão sonhando… Sonhos estranhos…
Que garantirão que eles não estão e nunca estiveram sozinhos no Espaço!
Personagens Jogadores Exemplo
PS: Esses personagens são um tanto mais fracos que o normal: Até 4 Aspectos, 1 Abordagem em Razoável (+2), 2 Abordagens em Regular (+1), 3 Abordagens em Medíocre (+0), 1 Façanha
- Conceito: Garoto Sonhador
- Dificuldade: Vive no mundo da lua
- Ainda quero ver alienígenas
- Sonhos estranhos que vem sonhando recentemente
- Cuidadoso: Medíocre (+0)
- Esperto: Medíocre (+0)
- Estiloso: Regular (+1)
- Poderoso: Medíocre (+0)
- Ágil: Regular (+1)
- Sorrateiro: Razoável (+2)
- Cultura Trash: Como sou um Garoto Sonhador, recebo +2 ao Superar de maneira Esperta usando meus conhecimentos de Cultura Trash
- Conceito: Garoto gênio
- Dificuldade: Fala empolada
- Gosta de mostrar que é inteligente
- A Família mais esquisita da face da Terra
- Cuidadoso: Bom (+1)
- Esperto: Razoável (+2)
- Estiloso: Bom (+1)
- Poderoso: Medíocre (+0)
- Ágil: Medíocre (+0)
- Sorrateiro: Medíocre (+0)
- Desvendar Coisas Estranhas: como sou um Garoto Gênio, recebo +2 ao Superar de Maneira Esperta problemas ao entender coisas estranhas.
- Conceito: Um garoto com postura durona
- Dificuldade: Na verdade, é uma pessoa bacana
- Só pensa em putaria
- Gosta de aventuras (do tipo que normalmente crianças têm)
- Cuidadoso: Bom (+1)
- Esperto: Medíocre (+0)
- Estiloso: Medíocre (+0)
- Poderoso: Razoável (+2)
- Ágil: Bom (+1)
- Sorrateiro: Medíocre (+0)
- O velho um-dois: devido ao meu jeito durão, recebo +2 ao Atacar de maniera Poderosa aos socos